Thursday, June 11, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #158 "FOR A MAN OR BOY"



CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #158Challenge "FOR A MAN OR BOY"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE





Hi Everyone, 

I seem to be giving you our weather report each time I have these challenges. The weather for today was like Hawaii I felt like I was on a Caribbean cruise. The clouds in the sky were just amazing and we did get a few drips of tropical rain from them. Thank God.  On to the challenge



Welcome to 

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #158


THEME:  FOR A MAN OR A BOY..... alternative thank you






Isn't this the coolest?  this is "Tommy" from the Prima dolls collection. I fussy cut Tommy  and colored him and  his clothes with copic markers. I am making quite a few guy cards and tags  just to have on hand you do not seem to see too many available, and I love making them. The twine is from my DL.ART SUPPLIES store and/or my ETSY.com/shop/DLART. The sentiment is from CTMH Belated Birthday stamp sentiment set.  I never thought I would make cards ahead of time for a belated birthday- go figure. There is a nine on the plane in the background wouldn't this be the cutest tag on a little boys  gift, especially if it was a plane.


I hope to see you enter the challenge and have fun with it.  I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am June 11,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  June 24, 2015.   





Prize:





6x6 Paper 
red and white twine from my ETSY store
embellishment






Challenges:
WAW







Have a blessed day, Diana



14 comments:

  1. This is a great tag. Love your stamped image and it fits beautifully with that plane background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and I like the clothing. The Pilot in me especially likes the airplane background.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another challenge and another display of your lovely art work - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy is so cute. I have to get some Prima boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so absolutely adorable!! He's so cute!! I need some of the Prima boy stamps to go with the girls!! The airplane paper is so fun!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag hun!
    I'm always so hopeless with tags. Grins.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute guy! Wonderful tag! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag! Cute boy and wonderful airplaine background! I like using tags as bookmarks too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love vintage airplanes in your background!!! Such a cute tag!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE tags and yours is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...