Monday, May 25, 2015

BBTB2- Challenge Theme "Dancing"

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "Coming soon"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Friends,

Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. It is Emily of Mollies Motif's turn to chose the challenge this week, and she has chosen for everyone to create a card, layout or project using  "Dancing" as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with a die cut. That is it!! and have fun.



I hope you like my card. I used scraps and the image is from The good old days (a cricut imagine cartridge) I love this cartridge. I actually own all the imagine cartridges as I love my imagine machine.

Supplies used.
 card size 4 x 5.5 with envelope
The  cut is  from The Good Old days (IC)
My stamped sentiment is from CTMH  Be your own kind of wonderful D-1627
The patterned papers are from AC Dear Lizzie, Neapolitan
I just love how this came out so fun-- Does it make you want to go dancing?



CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge






Challenges:





Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana





7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I remember when we went dancing every Sat night, but sadly a lot of those dance halls closed. Like the little dance floor and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and pretty card Diana! I love the papers you have used and I love that couple dancing! Would make for a great anniversary card. Yes, you do love your imagine machine my twin. I love mine too, but I think you have me beat on how much! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what an elegant card, Diana! Harmony and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card Diana. If it wasn't so early I'd turn on the music and cut a rug. Ha ha. I haven't even made coffee yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, I love all your different colors, patterns and shapes. This is such a fabulous dancing couple. I need to use my Imagine images more. You always do such wonderful cards with your Imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing what the Imagine can create. Love your dancing couple. So nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Diana!! Love this image. And the layers on the side of your card are great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...