Wednesday, February 4, 2015

THIS HOPE...

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"



Happy Wednesday Everyone,

You know I love the MOJO sketches and I always look forward to entering them. Here is another
I followed the MOJO sketch, the stamps I used are from VERVE strong anchor set.
  I used ATG with double sided tape and CLOSE TO MY HEART chocolate ink



This is K & Company designer paper


 I took a few shots 




and here  is a close up of the wonderful sentiment.

I added the ecru paper in the background to pull it all together I was going to leave it out but it looked odd without it


challenges:
MOJO


Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Diana, this is such an uplifting and beautiful card! The Scripture is vital to remember... and what better way to reinforce it than with crafting? :o) Your papers are gorgeous and I love the warm sunshiny background. This will be such a blessing to the future recipient... as you are to all of us. :o) Have a twinkly night, dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Diana!! I love the papers!! Gorgeous sentiment!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofta Diana, this is GORGEOUS!!! The background is beautiful and love the sentiment!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with a lovely sentiment...I hope that you are feeling better.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card! Love those fabulously bold backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...