Monday, June 16, 2014

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#134 "Masculine" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Graduation " challenge post


Hi Friends,

I hope you are all ready for the summer!! It looks like most of the schools in our area are out for the summer and it is definitely tourist season.

I made this funny cheery happy card and a thank you.  I just got the evolution advanced and I have not yet used the letterpress kit that came with it, but I have been using the embossing part of it. Here is and example with this embossing and I used chalk on the background and then stamped on top of it. Melissa Philips does a great video of this. I used the Happiness in bloom stamp set and the sentiment is from Asian fusion and all the cardstock is PTI.


These are some pretty lively colors, I inked around the vellum and the button is tie dyed from last week, too cute to throw out so added it to this card. The sequins are from CTMH.


Have a blessed day, Diana

18 comments:

  1. Love that embossing effect, pretty card Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the distressing, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Diana. I love how you stamped on top of embossing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Diana! I have become "lost and confused" on your blog. I no longer know where to post my entries to your challenges. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Diana, you are way fast! Love the center tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! That button was made for this project! Bold and beautiful Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The colors are fabulous!! I love the embossing and the design!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, rich looking card, Diana. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty - beautiful use of color. At first glance, your tag looked like a window - that distressing around the edges can be a little deceiving thru a computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous colors! Love the vellum - super idea!

    Have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your card is beautiful, Diana. I like the bright colors you chose, and the vellum tags looks fab with that cute button and sequins to compliment the sentiment banner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Diane and fabulous colors!! Have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Diana - love the embossing and inking. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Diana, love the effects :)

    Em
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Love the beautiful colors!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Thank You card. Love the embossing and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...