Friday, April 25, 2014

PTI April blog hop

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #131 MOTHERS DAY
               CLICK HERE for the Bitten by the Bug challenge post


Good Morning Friends,

I am really running late, I need to get to over there to decorate but my driveway was blocked plus I made some banana bread for the hubs to take to mom and another one for my decorating buddies. I have to load my car and get out of here, see you tonight unless I am totally exhausted.. I have to get the manicure and pedicure in to.




I just love the way this card came out.

Inks
PTI classic craft, ripe avocado, winter wisteria, terra cotta tile and dark chocolate.
paper basic white and terra cotta tile
stamp set embroidered blooms.

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! Great job combining the blog hop with the MIM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this card came out too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana both of your cards are gorgeous! I didn't play this month, life has been very hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Loving the backgrounds and the way you use the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Diana! What a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do like the way the colors blend together. Very nice!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the background,flowers and splats
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...