Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE BBTB2 St. Patrick's Day challenge



Good Morning Friends,

The winner of the #127  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY GIRL/LADY IMAGE challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE  #127 you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many beautifully hand colored pieces in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. Tomorrow begins challenge #128.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. in the morning with the linky challenge!!

The winner  of #127 gets :

The prize: 





2 images of your  choice 

My wonderful sponsor Rick St. Dennis


If you don't know much about my sponsor, I would highly recommend you see his awesome designs  at Rick St. Dennis


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES





CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 CHALLENGE.
There were 107---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #51
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Meighan

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thanks so much. I am so happy to have my card randomly pick. Congrats to everyone, this was a great challenge. Diana, I will send you an email shortly. All the best. Meighan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...