Monday, September 23, 2013

MONDAY-- happy happy Monday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE ends September 30
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #117 WEDDING  CHALLENGE ends September 24


Happy Monday Friends,

I always love Mondays,  You all know that, but I have to say this is going to be a really quick post because, the season is beginning now.  From now until after Christmas I am super busy and a few new things have been added into the mix.  I can't really share yet, until I know for sure, but rest assured you will all find out sooner or later. So onto my project I love all the seasons and I love the change int the fall season and the colors that go with it so in keeping with fall I made this card. I need to send some thank you cards out so I thought I better get going on them. Her is one


I used  PTI stampers select white for the base the flower is made from Vintage cream using the Heartfelt Creations die Tattered Blossoms HC722 with a copper brad from making memories in the center and the  flock looked paper is canyon clay using matte medium gesso and a silhouette cover plate from the silhouette on line store  A2 Nature lace, it is so perfect for fall. the fancy tag is Spellbinder S4-235 and the sentiment is from PTI Asian Fusion. The crinkle ribbon is from My Craft spot -gingerbread.
I was able to put this together while some of the areas were still not quite dry and I did this intentionally so you can see the difference if you try this technique.

Challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2013/09/mim-159-with-rick-st-dennis.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-38-anything-goes-or-create.html

Have a blessed day, Diana


16 comments:

  1. Love your card and the simple design. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful....
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dimension! Beautiful Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous die cuts and lovely fall colours. TFS and can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Diana! Your card is so pretty and not overdone! Sounds like you may have some good news to share, my friend, can't wait to hear!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!! And can't wait to hear the news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Diana! I love the technique you used for the background:) Very pretty and the flower is beautiful! Such a sweet card! TFS!
    Have a great night!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the warm colors, and just adore how you did the thank you!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Diana! Beautiful CAS design! Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! what a gorgeous card my friend and the orange with the white sure pops! Beautiful:) Have a wonderful evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and colors Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background is terrific and I love the layered flower. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a vibrant card, Diana. Love all the texture of your background and the lovely white bloom really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! The background looks amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...