Sunday, December 3, 2017

Winner!!!!!! DL.ART November Linky Challenge

 DL.ART store- Crinkle ribbon

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #217 Challenge "Thanksgiving"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

WOW full moon tonight, and they say it is one of the big ones, closer to the horizon so it will appear larger than normal. I love the crispness of the air. Enough of the weather you are here to find out who the winner is of the November linky -so here you go.... the winner of the DL.ART September linky is






There were  entries 147
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 80




PRIZE:


Surprise




CONGRATS TO: Donna M

 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...