Sunday, February 19, 2017

Thinking of You


FEBRUARY SPECIAL 
Order any bundle with green in it and you will receive 9 shamrock tags free (no coupon necessary)

 DL.ART store- check out the new B.Y. O. B
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #198 Challenge "PINK and/or RED" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,

Sadly, I will be needing a few of these sympathy cards.  I will probably make extras to have on hand for when needed and for my store in case someone else might like one. I use to think sympathy cards were my least favorite to make, but if my cards lift someone up and give them hope for the future, than I am blessed and should take joy in making them.
For this card I used PTI  die cut twig wreath and for the sentiment, for the background I used AG embossing folder from the spring florals.  The 8 ply twine is from my DL.ART store

The tree that fell the night before happened to fall into the forest behind one of the neighbors houses. It was a large eucalyptus. We are in for some more rain and high winds tomorrow. We have a 72 fo fir tree right next to our house, rubbing up against it. We had the tree service guy out to look at it and he said it is split in the middle it may need cables to hold it together or take it down. As much as I hate to lose the tree, because I named it after my dad. I don't want it falling on the house. The sad part is, (we think)  it may be heritage tree and we would need the cities permission. So keep us in your prayers that the tree withstands the storm.

The past, the present the future.





DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon
and lace


new item

Follow on Bloglovin
challenges



Have a blessed Diana

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you needed a sympathy card, Diana. This one is so beautiful. The design is fabulous. Praying the tree withstands the storm. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana love the design of this card..so serenely beautiful it looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design! So pretty and love the embossing! Sorry about the bad storming and large amounts of rain...sending prayers!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...