Friday, February 17, 2017

Thank You for always making me smile

FEBRUARY SPECIAL 
Order any bundle with green in it and you will receive 9 shamrock tags free (no coupon necessary)

 DL.ART store- check out the new B.Y. O. B
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #198 Challenge "PINK and/or RED" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,
Yes another Thank you card!
For this card I used PTI mighty oak for the images and ruby reprise for the sentiment, another one of my favorite stamp sets. For the images I used CTMH pomegranate, pansy, tangerine, and willow.  For the sentiment I used versamark black onyx. This card  was fun to make but a bit labor intensive, but a lot of fun to make. I hope you like it. I was inspired by Cristina Kowalczyk.
O my goodness we have high winds today and more rain. Today is the big storm I am hoping we don't lose power.


I love how this one came out (I said it again).






DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon
and lace

new item

Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed Diana

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the design and the colors!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on FB and had to comment on it - it is so pretty! LOVE the sentiment and the design you created with beautiful colors... Fab Card! Have a great weekend! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card....those colors are amazing and your design is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Diana!! Love the colors!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun design & pretty colors! I hope that you are ok..
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...