Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Love - A friendship caught on Fire


FEBRUARY SPECIAL 

Order any bundle with green in it and you will receive 9 shamrock tags free (no coupon necessary)
 DL.ART store-
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #197 Challenge "Anything Goes" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February LINKY CHALLENGE
 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Happy Monday Everyone,

So it is Valentine's day in about a week I wanted to get my Valentine's day mojo on, so what better place for inspiration than Mojo Monday.

Here is my lovey dovey card


I used a very old stamp set from Verve,
Love story for the sentiment. Punches for my scallop and circle. The vine is a scrap I had on my desk and I cut it apart . The heart is from Verve, I cut a bunch at one time so it was at the ready for me. I added stitches with a gel pen and a sequin the 


Challenge:

Image of The Valentine Bundle




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin







Have a blessed Diana

22 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! Great take on the sketch!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the heart and the greenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch!Your card is Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day my sweet friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Diana!! I love the layers and design!! The papers are beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is gorgeous! Love that sentiment, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Diana! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I just love the colors/papers you chose... Fabulous Design! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Diane...love those pretty colors and sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, Diana! Love your colors, layers, choices of design elements (and shapes) and the gorgeous take on that sketch! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how wonderful! Love the greenery paired with the heart. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana its been ages since I visited you and so happy to see you are well and creating amazing projects!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the gel pen stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Card, I really like the sentiment.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, Diana. I like especially how you used the leaves, in stead of the ribbon, coming out of the heart. love your bright colors and all the different designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting mix of stripes and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm back with my other hat, Diana! Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card Diana! I love the sentiment and your stitching looks awesome! The layers look great and love the paper choices!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Love the gel pen stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful designed card thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz hope to see you next time

    Hugs Babs DT X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really nice card and sentiment!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hope to see you back in the next challenge!
    Aly DT Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...