Monday, February 16, 2015

MOJO MONDAY on MONDAY!!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #150 Challenge "Use Blue"



Happy Monday Everyone,

I can not believe I was able to get my mojo going this week on Monday whoot whoot!! Can you tell I am feeling better?





I used the Breezy day DSP collection from Heartfelt creations. the stamp set I used is from Verve "Strong Anchor, All this at top classic kraft cardstock  I needed some masculine cards, this will be what I am working on for awhile.

Challenges:
MOJO
WAW
Amusing

Have  a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Beautiful Card Diana! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great sketch and love those papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers. and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fabulous! Love all the distressed layers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love the papers you used!! The sentiment is perfect with them!! I'm so glad you are feeling better my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! LOve it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely papers! Such a great sentiment:) Glad your feeling better...send me some mojo, ha?!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Diana, the papers and layers are great! So happy you are feeling better! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...