Sunday, February 1, 2015

DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"




Hi Friends,
Where did January go? Was that quick or what? Do any of you still have your Christmas tree up?
No, I don't. Ours came down on the 6tth.

Are you ready for another linky party? I love the linky challenges- There were quite a few entries and I loved seeing everyone of them.  The question now is -- Are you ready for another one?


DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)



products used:
I used the stamp set  "Dreamer Flair"  (B1439) and stamped the sentiment with CTMH  ink
I used pixie, flaxen and chocolate ink, the designer paper I used is CTMH from the brushed collection( available until the end of July. All the products on my card are CTMH


Dreamer Flair was $9.95 and retired as of yesterday. This is a super fun stamp.  We have a lot like this, that are not retiring.  Come check them out.

 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run until 11:55 pm PST 

February 28, 2015
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 
There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:





6x6  handmade paper 
embellishments from Creative charms
and red and white twine from my Etsy store.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STAMP OF THE MONTH




And the stamp of the month for February (A Happy Hello) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set

Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available



Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana




23 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card, Diana! Gorgeous papers and I love those stamps! I like the way you stamped in different colours - it all looks fabulous! Thanks for another linky! Of course I'm back to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a great sentiment, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Diana!! I love the gorgeous colors and those awesome stamps!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! Love all the brihgt colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for another monthly linky party! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Diana! Hugs Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this card and especially love that stamp set, which I'd gotten that one. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I really like how this turned out! The paper collection is so pretty and love the stamping! Gorgeous card my friend!
    I can't believe it is February! Yikes, where did January go?! Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a great card! I love that girl stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card, Diana! I love how you coordinated the stamps with the paper so beautifully. Love the colors! Thanks for another super fun linky challenge.... I LOVE them!!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful, Diana. Love that water color background and that pretty image. Thanks for another challenge and I hope you have a happy week! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana,

    I've been playing along with your challenges for the past several months and I just had to tell you much I love your blog and your beautiful card!

    You have such a lovely generous spirit which shines through so loud and clearly in everything you do!

    I look forward to sharing my latest card with you in a bit.

    In the meantime, I wanted to invite you to share this card - and all of your other lovely artwork - at my weekly Inspire Me Monday Party at Create With Joy!

    Have a wonderful week!

    P.S. If you link up, be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you stopped by! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is such a wonderful card Diana! LOVE the color and artsy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous card Diana, love the bold colors & pattern!
    thanks for hosting this fun linkup!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, this is gorgeous! What a lovely backdrop for your beautiful stamping! Like many, I cling to that Scripture and am so grateful for its promise. This is a stunning way to share it. Fabulous work as always, my kind and talented friend. I hope you're having a sparkly night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. No, my tree was taken down on Jan 8th. Gorgeous card my friend!!
    Did Hope go away also..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a beautiful card! I bought that stamp but have yet to use it. I would have never thought to use the floral patterned paper. It looks fabulous!! Thanks for your fun challenges and the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, Diana. Love the papers! TFS and thanks for the linky :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...