Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #147 CHALLENGE "NEW YEAR"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"







Good Afternoon Friends,

The winner of the #147 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY " HAPPY NEW YEAR  and/or Thank you " challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "NEW YEAR/thank you  challenge  #147, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that I have recently added an alternative to my numbered challengesYou can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************

The winner  of #147 gets :


Prize:

6x6 paper
twine from my etsy shop
embellishment



Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #147 CHALLENGE.
There were 23---entries.









I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #22
CONGRATULATIONS!!!---kbrandy4
Please grab my badge and display it

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Diana, i have sent you an email!
    Hugs, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Hazel!
    Thanks Diana for your fun challenges and your sweet generosity.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...