Thursday, January 8, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #148

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"





Hi Friends, 
Well, we have a week under our belt for 2015. Have you kept up with your goals? Hopefully one of your goals was to enter my challenge every chance you can. I look forward to them.

Welcome to  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #148


THEME:  (Anything with Red)/..... alternative thank you




My designer papers are Basic grey "Lucille". The sentiment is from VERVE my sponsor. I used Versamark onyx black ink. The sentiment is from Faith Medley 2 (sorry its is sold out- long wait). The gorgeous red ribbon is from my friend Karen at LSP. I used a vintage cream cardstock.





I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am January 8 2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  January 20, 2015. 



Prize:

From my wonderful sponsor





Here is the sketch I used for my card I flipped it counter clockwise






Challenges:
MOJO: sketch
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/2015/01/january-2015-challenge-anything-goes.html




Have a blessed day Diana

12 comments:

  1. I think I will be able to find some red for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! LOVING the sentiment!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Diana!! The papers are gorgeous!! The ribbon is so pretty!! Thanks for another fun challenge!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The ribbon looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!Like how you added the ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty! Just love your vibrant ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 Thank You cards with coffee theme entered. Will use these as thank you cards for my coffee drinking friends.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Something New Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!
    I'm a Verve-aholic. lol.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge!! Thanks for all the work you put into your challenges!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sentiment, pretty lay-out. Thanks for entering your card into 3 Girl JAM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...