Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week #2 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE "THANK YOU #136


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#136 "Thank you" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"The Dog Days of Summer" challenge post




Hi Friends, 
Welcome to  Week #2 of the  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #136


THEME:
 THANK YOU





I absolutely loved making these. The Cri-kit pens were like butter over the daisy white CTMH cardstock . I used ornamental iron 2, the cut I used is from page 56. I used the orange from the neon and regular set. They are on craft cardstock and the ink is saddle from my CTMH store.






I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Any kind of thank you will do.  Have fun !!!




The challenge will open at 9:00 am July 10, 2014 and
 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  July 22, 2014.


Prize:

from my wonderful sponsor

the winner's choice of any one color pack and the pen holder for cricut, pazzles or eclipse,



Cri-kits




Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I'll say it again. These are so beautiful Diana :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cri-kit pens look like a lot of fun! I love the neon orange with the brown on your cards. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love the designs!! Beautiful cards my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your cards are beautiful Diana, I am going to have to try those cricut pens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. Love the pens for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge and your AMAZING inspiration for us! GORGEOUS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful thank you cards Diana! You can never have enough of them, ha?
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...