Monday, September 2, 2013

BBTB2- french fry box

Click here for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#116 Back to school CHALLENGE ends September 3


Hi Friends,

One more post.  I am so glad BBTB2 chose this french fry cut from the art philosophy cartridge.  I recently got this cartridge and I had no idea it was even on there. This has got to be the best cartridge. It cuts all the scorelines as it cuts the image and it came out perfect. I cut mine at 5.5 and it gave me a little french fry box that would be perfect for a party favor. The finished measurements are 3.25 by 2.25. I used this cute  paper called cupcake cuties from recollections (Michael's brand).  The ribbons are die cut from PTI ribbon die from PTI card stock, sentiment is from Asian fusion with Jenni Bowlin bubblegum ink. I made the rosette from the MS scoreboard.

 

This was a super fun project.
Thank you for stopping by again.

Challenges:

Be blessed, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Hi, Diana! What a beautiful French-fry box!!! One of these days I'll have to invest in some Philosophy carts as I've seen so many wonderful creations using them.

    Hugs, my friend! Been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is just AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Diana!! Love the french fry box!! What a fun project!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Diana!! Love the papers, love the ribbons, love the rosette!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Fry Box' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Use 3 Papers' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable my friend... love the french fry box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute, Diana. Love the DP you used, and the fabulous embellishments. The ribbons are great and love that rosette. I am so happy that you liked the French Fry box challenge - I too believe that Art Philosophy might be the best Cricut cartridge on the market!! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this French fry box and your embellishing
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh Diana, I love your fry box!! I love that you stamped a sentiment on the inside, how clever!!! Love that paper too as well as the pink ribbons! The rosette with the rose is just perfect my friend!! I guess we really are twins huh?!! lol Thanks for always joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your french fry box and the pink ribbons! What a great idea to use this as a favor box!
    I found you through the MIM Link Party where I have linked up 2 items and would love it if you'd stop by too.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful french fry box. I agree that this is an awesome cartridge. I love what you did with it. It will make such a nice favor box. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fry box is beautiful. Thinking I may have to get this cartridge. So many embellishments. I love the rossette and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana your fry box is lovely. Just perfect as a favour ox. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Making me think I might want this cart too! Super cute, as always, Diana!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...