Sunday, April 21, 2013

Your Pawfect--- TAWS


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #107-RAIN, ending April 23, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013



CLICK HERE for the  Creative Inspiration Challenge 

Inspired by: Anything goes


Hi Friends, 
I am just back quickly to enter a couple of card challenges.

I went out  for lunch today and had fish tacos maybe that's what made me think to make this fun card. This is my only stamp set from alley way stamps. Although I do have all their freebies and if you want them you can go here.

I am enter this in the Alley Way photo inspired challenge and the  Kraft journal --Clean and simple.




I used copic markers to color the stamped images and they are all from the Alley Way Stamps store.


Other challenges:
TAWS:photo-- link above
Kraft journal:CAS- link above
MIM:AG
613 ave. Create:AG


Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. LOL. This card is adorable. I had to show my hubby your card too. It is just funny!

    Great coloring!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the images!! The coloring is gorgeous!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute! Thank you much for sharing at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Diana-what did you done with spam links-they are looking my blog too? Thanks for advice,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAW-fect! I envy you since you pull off CAS cards so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and images Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Great coloring!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! This is just too stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project which makes great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...