Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #107 RAIN

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending  April 30, 2013
New challenge begins tomorrow....


Good Evening Friends,

Before I share with you who the winner is, I want to share with you what I have a lot going on with the women's conference coming up - I am decorating a room that has to be put back the same way it was at the end of the conference. I want to make it lovely for women yet easy for me to put back because I know I will be tired by the end of the day.  I have been working on tomorrows post which has been very time consuming.  I hope you will all love it tomorrow.  I will be visiting you all later as soon as I get my pants hemmed and my placards finished for Saturday.



CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES

CLICK  HERE FOR THE GUESS TO WIN



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #107 CHALLENGE.
There were  entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Karon
CONGRATULATION!!!! : KARON
Please send me your e-mail so I can get your prize to you





Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Karon!
    Have a nice evening Diana!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, I see that is not Gerda as astated above but Karon. SO congrats Karon.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo - thanks Diana - off to email you now. Thanks everyone:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that the room will be Beautiful and perfect!!
    Congrats to KARON!!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Karon!!
    Hugs
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...