Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Friday meet-up saga continues


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 challenge ending March 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending March 31, 2013



Hey!

After I met up with Katie, she was kind enough to stand in line with me while I got something to eat from one of the food concessions. I only had a half hour until my next class and that goes quick while you are waiting in line for food.  She had already scored quite a few goodies from the booths.  One of the reasons I took the classes, was so I wouldn't spend too much on stuff, I didn't probably need.  My next class was a layout class with my minds eye products. I made 3 layouts yes 3 layouts.
Do you remember me telling you I took an online layout a day class in February.
I was suppose to complete 28 layouts in 28 days--
What  was I thinking?  Really
I completed one-- I had too many other things going - Like the arrival of my new cameo- 
So I am so excited to show these to you.
Here is the first one I made I will try to find a challenge that it fits.
If you hear of one let me know.




I will post the other two in the next few days.
My minds eye: all products

Challenges:
Creative card crew: masculine
Creative craft challenge: kids
Tuesday Alchemy:AG
Lady Anne :AG
Pause dream enjoy: AG



Have a blessed evening, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Fun boy layout. So great that you got 3 layouts in one hour. I love the herringbone paper with trim. I love seeing all of the projects you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New back ground with birds on blog?
    Love the colours.
    About the card- it is Stunning.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love the papers and the design!! Wow, 3 layouts in an hour!! That's awesome!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! MME are some of my favorite products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors you used. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, Diana! I'm still in awe of the 3 in an hour. Yes, I've been reading but thought you forgot me. LOL JK! You sure you want my creepy stuff in your Link-Up Party? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana,
    sounds like you had a great time at the expo!! I have avaoided going to these in my area because of the overwhelming urge to buy stuff I know I do not need!! Next time one comes to southern ca., I may have to just try taking some classes. Please share how you like your new cameo!! I have been asking other bloggers because I seriously am thinking of asking for one for my birthday next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is fanatic! Glad you are getting stuff done.

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't visited your blog for awhile. So I thought I would come by and see what you have been up to. I Love all of your latest Creations. Really like your Layout. That is what I need to be working on. I'm so behind on my Scrapbooking. Happy Spring! :0)

    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is so fab! Since you asked for suggestions, here are a few more challenges you could enter: HIMCR (challenge #89, use 3 designer papers), Pause Dream Enjoy (Challenge #6, anything goes), Every Day Is An Occasion (Sunday Funday #7, anything goes), Use It Tuesday (challenge #51, diecuts, punches or cutouts). I'm updating my challenges right now so I'll let you know if I come across any others this would fit into. Have super fun at the expo!!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! That's awesome to get 3 layouts done so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout! Again...lovin' the papers:) I should really try and do some layouts too..so far behind with that!
    Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome Diana~ I meant to stop by earlier and tell you, your blog looks really pretty.....
    And thank you for playing along with Creative Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fab layout. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges
    hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout, love your bright blog it is so cheerful. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...