Thursday, October 18, 2012

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 27
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Linky Party ending  October 31
CLICK HERE for the Creative Cutter room challenge ends October 31



Good Morning Friends,

Welcome to another.........
 DL.ART Thankful  Thursday challenge

THEME: PUMPKIN

We have been having  really beautiful weather lately and I have been busy on top of that. Tuesday morning I got a few minutes blog time in and that was it. Tuesdays are always my busiest day and on top of that I have spent the last two days dealing with getting my car in for repair. My low coolant engine light went on. Unfortunately my car has to go out of the city for repairs.  I got it back Wednesday night and I am so glad it wasn't more than it was (time and money).  Something to be thankful for--- again.



Here is my project for today for some inspiration for you

  I used The Thanksgiving cartridge and cut out a leaf from a vine and and acorn I cut the acorn the shape of the pumpkin stem and then colored it with copic markers . The ribbon is from little scrap pieces






I used the Sweet tooth boxes for the cupcake treat box, which when made this way looks like a pumpkin at least to me it does.
The orange card stock is American Crafts primary
 and  the green is core'dinations
This was a fun and super easy project.




The challenge will begin on October 18th at 9:00 am and end on November 3 at 11:59 pm. 



The prize will be:2 packages of creative charms embellishments
4 crocheted black and white flowers and 4 black sparkly flowers




CHALLENGES:
Go Fish: 3-D Halloween
DCD pumpkin
Lil red wagon: bow-dacious
Sunday Funday:linky
3 girl jam: AG
Jaded Blossoms~October Halloween Challenge
Joyful Stamper~ Inspire Me Fridays
Paper Issues~ Halloween Harvest 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge ~ Halloween w/Ribbon
The Pink Elephant ~ Trick or Treat Holders
The Ribbon Carousel ~ Halloween

TGIF:AG
Decorate to Celebrate ~ Halloween





Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day, Diana

36 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet pumpkin! love the cut and love the ribbon on top!
    TFS another fun linky party!

    BTW~This would also be perfect for 3 Girl Jam's Challenge~Anything Goes which ends in 12 hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now this is clever and cute love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat...this would be so cute filled with candy. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely looks like a pumpkin to me.. Very cute. Glad you got your car back and that it didn't cost too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this pumpkin. Love that it has a little holder. Feel free to link up over at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following me honey. We hat a fantastic pumpkin project you've made. Very talented. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an adorable pumpkin box!! TFS!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome pumpkin, Diana!! I love it!! The ribbon is fabulous!! Thanks for another fun challenge :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous pumkin Diana!!! I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana,
    Adorable Pumpkin!!Super Cute Challenge!Love the Ribbon!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again....TFS and linking up over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog! Would love to see you join in our next challenge starting tomorrow :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pumpkin if only I had time to make a bunch these would be so amazing at everyone's place at Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, this is a beautiful pumpkin!! The ribbon looks amazing too!! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job Diana! Your pumpkin is adorable! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    <a href="http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable, Diana!! I agree that it looks just like a pumpkin!! You added such great details and extras!! :) I hope I get to make something for your challenge...

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic job on that ADORABLE pumpkin Diana!! Have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's UBER pumpkin!! :) Very cool!!! Hmm... I don't think I made something with a pumpkin this season yet. ??? Hopefully I have time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really cute! Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    Jaded Blossom Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute Lil' pumpkin!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Halloween and Ribbon challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining us at MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!
    Migdalia
    MCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful project. I love the way you did the top of the pumking box.

    ReplyDelete
  22. super cute!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute! love the crinkle ribbon on it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like the pumpkin. The color & shape makes for a wonderful pumpkin theme indeed. My hubby finished carving the Halloween 2012 styrofoam pumpkin that I entered.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pumpkin Diana, I like the bow at the top, glad the car got fixed quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this thank you for joining us at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your pumpkin! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this pumpkin box! Thanks for joining us at Decorate To Celebrate:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Diana thanks so much for a wonderful challenge perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  31. diana i swear i commented on this before, i am in LOVE with this pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...