Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary---a remake

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 29

CLICK HERE : for my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY opened all month long (September 30)



Hi Again Friends,

It is around noon here and 48 degrees- where did summer go?  I guess fall really is in the air, and the leaves on the tree in front of our house are changing color rapidly.

Here is a remake of a store bought card that I have had in my card stash for years


 I used Lovestruck for the heart image with AC card stock

 This is the store bought card

 I used Creative inspirations shimmer paint in green olive (do I ever love this color) on water color paper to get this shimmery effect, Can you see the shimmer?

I used the Martha Stewart effervescent punch for the edges. The sentiment is Verve from the Love Story set inked with Jenni Bowlin  Brown sugar.

Challenges:
SSIChrist:make something for your card (ps I won over there last week)
paper playtime: use a  punch + a sentiment


Enjoy your day be very blessed,
Diana

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diana. Honestly I like your much better.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning remake of a lovely card. Mother nature has tuned off the heat here too. Possible frost tonight only day two of fall. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful remake on a store bought card. Mother Nature still has the heat on here in Central TX. In the 90+ and feels like 100+.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea to remake a store bought card. I need to go thru some OLD cards and try it too!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, that's a great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I like yours much better:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very soft and pretty. I like it. Thanks for joining us at SSic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is prettier!! I love the hearts heart!! Gorgeous, Diana!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...