Thursday, July 26, 2012

DL.ART THANKFUL Thursday challenge

CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending July 28
CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending Aug 4
CLICK HERE for the Creative Cutter Room challenge ending August 8.


Good Morning Friends,


Challenge THEME: Weddings or Anniversaries
open until 11:59 August 11, 2012


This is all about weddings or anniversaries. I made this for the cricut circle challenge with the exclusive "Cricut Circle Cartridge "Out of Character"
A friend of mine just had their 15th wedding anniversary-- I'm late- but she will get it anyway- late. I know she will love it.

I absolutely LOVE this cartridge.

So I wanted to make something I have never made before - this exploding box- is this cool or what? It was very easy just time-consuming.


This paper all cut like butter I used coredinations DCWV and PTI and American crafts cardstock.


I just love how this lettering looks 



 Here is how it looks before the box is opened.
The sentiment is from Verve stamps and the ink is Jenni Bowlin Brown sugar


I like how the 15 pops out of the box when it is opened. I used "pretty pennants" for the banner and the numbers are from the "out of character cartridge"





Prize: $10.00 Michael s gift card

My challenge entries:
Cricut Circle Blog: :"Out Of Cartridge"
FCC: Weddings /anniversaries
Decorate To Celebrate: Weddings/ Anniversaries





 You will have until 11:59 on August 11, 2012 to enter the challenge

Have a blessed day, Diana



31 comments:

  1. These explosion boxes are so neat. My daughter made me one and I sure had fun with it.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously creative. Just stunning. Wishing you a great Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow! This box is awesome. I really like how the 15 pops. Your friend will definitely enjoy this too:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Diana!!! LOVE the explosion box (have never made one) and love how the 15 pops out! You friend will for sure love this!!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box Diana. I would love to give this a try. I love the colors you used. She will love it.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute...love the exploding box!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks amazing. Love the exploding box and the colors of your card. Wonderful Creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun project, your friend is going to love it! I know I do! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is a fabulous set! Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fabulous, Diana!! The colors are beautiful and the explosion box is awesome!! Your friend will treasure it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your explosion box Diana! I been wanting to make one but I just dont where to start lol

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little box is just amazing! How FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FUNTASTIC I love all of the layers and details you used. I have been wanting to try one , it is intimidating and looks too mathematical for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW Diana! I can wait to get this in the mail! LOL! you are so thoughtful! My Anniversary was wonderful! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so COOL!!! I love tgat the 15 springs out of the box. Also, love, love, love the font!!! Thanks for sharing this fun card and gift with us @ FCCB.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that's really nice, and amazing how you attached the 15. Still not sure how it works, but that's really neat!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful explosion box:) I need to try making one of them too:) They look super fun!
    Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG...what a beautiful box! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your explosion box, Diana. It turned out so fabulous. What a wonderful gift. The way you made the flags pop up is so neat. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely AMAZING!BEAUTIFUL!!!AND very LOVELY!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely Fabulous! I really need to try one of these boxes:-) Thanks for playing with us at FCCB:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a fantabulous box and card - great work! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a unique and fantastic creation Diana! Love it! Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats on your top 5 at FCCB! I love your project! Arin FCCB DT Memeber apieceoflifespie.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! Great color combination.
    Thanks for playing at DTC.

    Julie
    zoebeandesign.blogspot.com
    Decorate to Celebrate guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  26. Utterly gorgeous exploding box x

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! this is just beautiful Diana!! I LOVE LOVE the letters for happy:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  28. AWESOME! I love this project. You're right they are time consuming, but look what the outcome is...magnificent. She's sure to love it.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Diana your explosion box is awesome... Great presentation...
    tfs~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...