Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Thank U

Good Morning Friends,

I stayed up pretty late last night getting as many visits in as I could. There are some really awesome pieces out there. I was looking through all my 6x6 paper pads for a certain pattern that I remembered seeing and then it dawned on me it was on one of my cricut imagine pattern  cartridges. I am really thrilled with the imagine images. I especially love the Teresa Collins designs. I have a few of those.
On to my project.  Like I said I have a lot of Thank you's to make. I did not get my PT guys made. I think I will send that, it will probably be better for him to get it a couple of weeks later anyway.






 A2 card
PTI spring moss melon berry
versamrk onyx black ink
Stamps Autumn leaves
inkadinkadoo


challenges:
LUFP: Breast cancer awareness


Have a blessed and great day.Diana










17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The pattern is fabulous!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana - this is just a beautiful CAS card - I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and how sweet of you to send me one of your beautiful thank you cards. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Diana!! LOVE those beautiful flowers!!! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern is gorgeous Diana!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh d, this card is gorgeous! tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking colors, Diana. Love the black ink over the bleached flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Great design and love the color! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Great design and love the color! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, love this card and the pattern!!!

    Off to see if I have that on one of Teresa Collins carts!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card Diana, I like those flowers!! I have 2 of the Teresa Collins Imagine carts, but haven't used them yet....going to try and break one of them out tomorrow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very very cute! so simple and so striking at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty CAS card!
    Thanks for joining LUFP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...