Friday, April 6, 2012

APRIL 6, 2012***FRIDAY*** WINNER ***ATC****DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY.....***

Good Friday Morning Friends,

 I made this in the Cricut craft room. I purchased the Easter Blessing exclusive cut file and along with the Vintage Damask Imagine  cartridge and came up with this. I had hoped to get it posted yesterday for my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  before my surgery, but it ended up taking me four hours to get the bugs worked out (pun intended). I will post this on yesterdays post also-- mainly because I really like it, but also because this is what Easter means to me. I hope you will check out yesterdays post and enter my Thankful Thursday challenge.

Challenges I am entering this in:
CAS: Easter
Perfect sentiments: Easter with bling



I have to say there were some really incredible ATC's entered in this challenge. I think you all did a great job and have a real knack for it.  Wasn't it fun?  I really love making them, they do get my creative juices going  and inspire me to work on larger projects.
I used random.org to pick the winner.  You are all winners in my book but the winner that get's the prize is
This challenge ended March 31

#1 -a busy bee                                        

Congratulations Carri- e-mail me your snail mail address so I can ship your prize to you ASAP.


CLICK HERE for the most current  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge


I hope you all have a great Day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Congrats Carri!!
    Happy Easter Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! Congrats Carri!!
    Happy Easter Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner!!!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Carri. I so loved this challenge making the ATC was so much fun! Your card is beautiful in design and spirit. Hope you have a wonderful Easter....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana, Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Congratulations to Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cut, really lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Awesome image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful easter card thanks for playing along at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image for Easter! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful design.. Thank you so much for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely. The image and sentiment says it all. Thanks for sharing and playing along with Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning! Love the layout and images used on this! Thanks for joining in at perfect Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is Risen indeed! Great Easter card. Thanks for playing @ The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely. Love the sparkly letters. I must take the time to check out Cricut Craftroom. Thanks for sharing at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that cross image, perfect for the real meaning of Easter! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...