Friday, April 27, 2012

APRIL 27, 2012 ***FRIDAY*** MAKE a WISH

Good Evening Friends

Our city sure is busy these days .

We have had so many visitors here.

The weather has been great so we have had an increased number of  tourists.  Usually tourist season doesn't come until memorial  weekend.

Schools in the area are getting out 2 weeks earlier than usual,  so the graduation parties are beginning.

Here is something fun I made, I am on the glitter kick still.  My friend Amy over at Amy's crafting place is always so encouraging with the glitter.




I am using Kraft card stock
the green is from a new DCWV paper
pack that I recently got called Chateau lavender
the doilie is from Authentique
make a wish is from quick kuts.
I ran it through my xyron   and then put glitter on it
I used a Sakura pen around the edges for the faux stitched look

CHALLENGES:
CTO:b-day with ribbon
Little Scrap pieces: use a bow



Have a great evening, Be blessed, Diana

11 comments:

  1. Diana,
    Beautiful card! Really like how you used the Doily, gives an elegant touch. Oh...the glitter, a girl just can't have enough. I use the Xyron too, it's a must have. Works great with Flocking as well.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana!! I LOVE the glitter-looks amazing! I alos like the color combo...the green polka dot background looks fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana thanks for joining my challenge with your fabulous card love the glitter balloon on top of the doily great contrast. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Diana!!! You know I love that glitter- I think I have a problem haha!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also forgot to say Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love die cut! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sparkly balloons with fun green, great card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday (must use ribbon) challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow I love the balloons! And the frame is cute!

    Stop By My blog I'm having a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh, this is gorgeous!! I love the sparkly, shiny balloons!! And wow, the doily is so beautiful!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!
    Love the sparkly balloons :)
    Thanks for playing with CTO.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...