Saturday, December 10, 2011

SATURDAY- EVENING-- Guess what? yes more glitter- the most colors yet




Hi Everyone I hope your night is going well. The art reception went pretty good, it was well attended about 150. It is a small gallery so this is a good number
 I was pretty tired , but exhilarated. I Did not get my photo taken with the exhibit, but someone took a photo of a couple who had put a few pieces in. The lighting was really bad (not for the exhibit, but for portraits) so I am OK with that..

  The show is up until Jan 8th I will take it down on the 9th, and on the the tenth I will be mailing the trades.

DH took me out for dinner and then when I got home I had the urge to glitter.
  The patterned paper underneath looks like I got glitter on the edges, but I did not. I used 7 glitter colors here this is the most yet
I will do one more glitter card tomorrow and then I need to move on to something else.
scrapbookaholic




PTI: Fine linen and Holiday Flourishes and swirls
Glitter
Stampendous silver
MS Bonze and gold
Doodlebug
pink, lime  green, yellow and white

7 comments:

  1. Great glitter card! I love glitter but hate the mess! Great image too! Sounds like a great turnout at the exhibit!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, diana! i'm digging all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana this is so beatuiful made me think of the song Angels we have heard on high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! You had the urge to glitter??? That sparkle is addicting! Glad your show went well!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a true glitter granny, the more is shines the more I like things. This is just so pretty, you'll be making someone very happy opening this card up.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...