Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Morning- Coloring embossing


Good Morning Everyone,

I was up really late (for me) last night. I started to update my gypsy at 11:00pm thinking it might take 20 minutes it took almost 2 hours. It read on the display do not turn off. So I stayed up for the duration.
I know I will be dragging today. I've moved on from glitter to embossing powder.
I bought a pound of UTEE- awhile back and had great ideas for using this I experimented once or twice, but I thought now is the time to try it again.  That is what I used for the dark angel the product it self comes clear and you can mix it with any color you like to get the effect you want.  Because it  is clear it shows up as the color of the paper I am using true black PTI here. I really like this effect.  I have some more Ideas for this keep watching this week. The angel in the left corner was made with  white embossing powder an then I used copic markers to color it.  The sentiment is from MY PINK STAMPER stamp set "Winter Treats and Sayings"


A2 size card
PTI  card stock true black, and Holiday flourishes and swirls
Patterned papers
MPS winter treats and sayings
ink Tim Holtz: festive berries
punch Ek success
Ms bakers twine
Star dust stickles

Hopefully you will leave a comment.  Let me know have you ever used UTEE ?  and if so what kind of projects?

12 comments:

  1. Never used it, but this is lovely! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and I like the clear embossing--that always looks great on black. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All pages alphabet coloring developed by designers who are alphabets in a variety of forms, which create some interest in their minds, and they can imagine, and their associated objects.

    Printable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! I like the effect! I have used UTEE- several ways- one different way is to layer ontop of chipboard and stamp and stamp an image into it while still warm- it get pretty neat doing this! You need to use a few layers of UTEE to make it thick enough. :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! UTEE and I are old friends! I love the effect of this thick embossing powder! I make small pieces of jewelry with UTEE! A pound of UTEE...Wow! That's a lot of projects! Have fun!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the black background. I have a serious love/hate relationship with UTEE! I love the cool things it can do I hate that it leaves the biggest mess! Check out my UTEE video

    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-use-utee-quick-tip-tuesday.html


    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, well done on the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, Diana. I liked bringing out the embossing powder (which doesn't get to much craft desk time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the color effect of the UTEE. Not used UTEE before.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I are old friends! I love the effect of this thick embossing powder! I make small pieces of jewelry with UTEE! A pound of UTEE...Wow! That's a lot of projects! Have fun!

    Printable Coloring Pages

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and I like the stripes on this card, I guess I just love strips with prints.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...