Saturday, October 15, 2011

SATURDAY-Morning- LUFP

 Good Morning,
I ended my Friday evening with linking up for pink and I'm starting my morning linking up for pink. I am always experimenting.  Here is my latest. I took Quik Kutz stamping foam and created my own ribbon stamp, and then I put it on a QK rocker. I used colorbox Pink ink and I used a red sable watercolor brush and water to give it the watercolor effect. I made a few different kind I really like how they came out and I need to link one more up for pink, because I missed the first day.

 I used one of my discarded watercolor paintings and cut up a bunch of  2 1/2 x 3/12 ATC's, for further use
 Here I am stamping to get a faded look, I think it came out pretty good, depending on the back ground paper I use this may work real well.
Here is my finished card
A2
PTI spring moss cardstock
All my patterned paper is from heirloom (IC)
colorbox chalk ink
sentiment: TCP studios Faith sayings


OOOps!  LUFP ended last night at midnight I thought it was tonight at midnight- I will still do one more card today.

9 comments:

  1. I love how you made your own stamp, and how your card came out. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea to make your own stamp.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this watercolor effect! It looks so artsy- great card :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative and awesome! I love how you made your own stamp and the faded look is so beautiful! I love the sentiment, too! Gorgeous card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very pretty and wow you made your own stamp! impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Diana you made your own stamp. AWESOME!! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you made your own stamp, how clever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...