Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WEDNESDAY -EVENING-

This has been a super week for me! All the challenges that I have won came in for me this week I am super excited I won The Boy Crazy stamp set from My pink stamper's Blog hop last month off Christi's post and I also won over at Sweet Magnolia Rose a Cricut cartridge and at the Creative Cutter room I won a set of Basic Grey stamps. Now I feel like I should be creating even more than what I do.

I made this card for Tacky Tuesday blog spot challenge. Use Ruff or woof and a dog and. Very very simple card I made in five minutes ten at the most.
The image and background are from I better together and the stamp is from MY PINK STAMPER Punny-licious
This is an A2 card PTI hibiscus burst---- That simple it is a card I think this is really a cute card to give anyone who really is having a rough time.  I also got a thank you from a blogger friend Jessica, which I really appreciated. That was so sweet of you

Thanks for popping in Lots of hugs,

4 comments:

  1. So inquiring minds want to know which cartridge did you win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the image and sentiment! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, how sweet is this:) I love it! What a great week of winnings for you. Congrats! So happy for you:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... great card...5 mins...it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...