Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WEDNESDAY- morning-- Fathers day link up party over at scrappin with cricut


This is an A7 size card
I did not want to take away from the crispness of the blue against the white, so I did not put anything behind the dogs. I really like the way this came out. I changed the patterns of the outfits of the little guys and inside the card is the Alpha dog-- in other words POP. The pups are cut at 3", The sentiment--- I made up and printed on the computer, changed the color of the lettering to match the dogs as close as possible.
I printed a sheet of the patterned paper to match and then cut out small portions to put behind the sentiment.

I'm also entering this in to the following challenges: 
My Sheri Crafts

Creative Cutter

Happy Fathers Day Card


Have a great day!!!


9 comments:

  1. Cute doggies! Good luck in the challenges. Got my goodies today. Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! I stopped by to see it from the fathers day link up party

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute..Thanks for joining us in the Father's Day Link Up Party.

    Hugs
    Dusti
    www.scrappinwithcricut.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable... hugs from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pups! Love all the patterns! Thanks so much for joining us over at CCR! DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your doggies are so cute.
    Thank You for dropping by earlier
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE! Thanks for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. I think those doggies are adorable!

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...