Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD FRIDAY- MORNING

 I want to share this video with you:
 MAKING FLOWERS

Good Morning everyone,
I'm going to hit the gym early today, get a little shopping in, then  I will be back later.
I reached 300 followers I could not do it without all of you, so thank you so much. I always look forward to the comments and visiting your blogs . I try to visit as many of you as I can
So the random drawing will be in 10 days which means May 2nd. For those of you who have become new followers I just want to remind you that if you click on the Chicky to the right All the info for the drawing will be there

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Your card is gorgeous and I love the flowers! I cannot believe you've already finished a card for an October birthday! Talk about being on top of things. Wahoooo for reaching 300 followers as well, congrats!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tutorial. So glad you are feeling better. seems it has been a hard winter for people this year. WOW, did you make the paper? I purchased feathers too, then could not figure out what to use them for. Thank you for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better Diana. Beautiful card. Love the black and silver. I think I have the same sizzix die cut flower, I'll have to try one. Thanks for the idea. Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Diana!

    I found you through JulieK from A Little Bit of Bling and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratultions on reaching 300 followers. When I checked last you were at 299 and I knew you would get one more easily. I am offering a 500 follower giveaway. Be sure to check it out.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...