Monday, February 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge-- I can't tell you what it is---

You need to get over to the Pink Stamper and watch the video to find out what the challenge is, But here is my submission I was working on a card for my nieces 13th birthday when I realized there was  a challenge over at MPS 
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/

This is thhe quickest I have ever made a card it is 5x 7
the green is cut at 6 3/4 x4 3/4
the two strips are cut at 1/2 and 3/4 of aninch by 4 3/4
The Spring is here was fussy cut out of a layout paper stack, it was all glued with ATG and pop dots.
I made it in 5 minutes I wanted to try something different, I think it is pretty happy looking

11 comments:

  1. This card does make me happy! So bright and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love the bright and happy colours of your card! I can't wait for spring :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and springy card. Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I can't wait for spring. what a lovely card... it made me feel nice and warm. I'm now your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Wish spring was really here. It is below zero here in Minnesota today. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! im am pleased to be a new follower
    katy
    katycreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love spring, love the springy colors.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really starting to love green! I wish Spring was really here. below zero this morning. brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that. So nice. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors that you choose! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...